Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Midwestern Life

I have been inspired by my sister Meghan and my cousin's wife Kate Mueller to start a blog as a diary for the children. All of my attempts at journaling, baby books, photo albums, etc seem to have come up short somehow. Things happen around here everyday that I want to remember but sometimes find myself forgetting by nightfall. Audrey will turn 3 next week and William is a whole 7 months old tomorrow. My children send me through a range of emotions on a daily basis and never fail to amaze me. My goal is to post pictures, stories, life events, etc on this blog and have it turned into a book for our family. Will I remember in 20 years that Audrey's imaginary friends are named Gloria and Loria and they live in Ireland with their son Ziko? Now I will. So, here goes.......I think that I will start with Last Sunday. Given that Easter is a time of new beginnings, it seems appropriate

No comments: