Friday, November 28, 2008

November

November has been an eventful month for our family. Most notably, we celebrated the wonderful life and legacy of my Grandpa Bob who joined Grandma Kate in heaven on Veteran's Day, November 11. Almost every member of the clan was there to send Grandpa Bob off in style. Although it was a sad weekend, it was comforting to spend time with family. Audrey and Will are members of a new generation that currently numbers 10 with 4 more babies on the way. Grandma Kate would be so proud!

Born on May 15, 1915 and entered eternal life November 11, 2008

Who is that little girl hiding in the trees?
I love when Audrey plays with her buddy Calvin because they really wear one another out.

Happy birthday to the mommy! Nothing like a whole grain pumpkin muffin to celebrate the day!!!!! Later that night Audrey asked if we could make a cake next time I had a birthday. It's funny how the rituals of our life are really starting to matter to her. Audrey also ran into her room and brought out the tiara for me to wear. Apparently, the birthday girl must have something on her head when people are singing happy birthday.


Four cousins all still and in one place....not too bad. Sorry Will, you are sitting on the other side of the table. Audrey and Will had a great time playing with their cousins, aunties and uncles during everyone's visit.


I love cooperative play! Will loved the sled and was laughing out loud the whole time. I can only imagine what he was thinking. What a sport!



I love baby giggles


Snow Buddies

Thanksgiving at Grandma Suzie's was fun with all of the friends and family that joined together.
Will is a ham and he loves his daddy. It's challenging to eat pie and hold 27 pounds of monkey on your arm. Poor Kevin has a bruise on his arm from carrying our sturdy little guy around all of the time.

Audrey looked like such a big girl sitting with Uncle Fred and Aunt Janet. They were probably wondering how such a little girl was going to eat so much pie, ice cream and whipped cream. I think this was Audrey's first meal with real china. What a brave Grandma.

Will and cousin Dean ham it up for the camera (thanks for the picture Stephanie!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

LOVE the new pics! Sorry we missed you guys on Thanksgiving! I have to say it was nice keeping the girls on their schedule though. Love seeing how sweet those two are with each other. Adorable!